Saturday, March 01, 2014

Success Saturday: This week I accomplished...

This week I successfully accomplished...

1. ...writing more then 2,000 words a day for six days. Since it isn't midnight yet, I expect to write over 2,000 words today.

2. ...updating my Facebook status once everyday instead of doing it three or four times each day.

3. ...getting up to Lutheran Social Services before 7:00 am to get in line for some food, so that I would have something to eat for the rest of the week.

4. ...riding the stationary bike at the gym for 12 minutes, next week I will raise that to 15 minutes.

5. ...working out on the cardio machine at the gym for 12 minutes, next week I will raise that to 15 minutes.

6. ...writing a 450 word flash fiction story called On Top of the Wheel and entered it in a contest on writing.com.

7. ...reviewing five items a day on writing.com.

8. ...going to the laundromat, where I wash and dried two loads of clothes. The next time I go, I'll purchase a bottle of water instead of a can of soda.

9. ...completing more paid surveys then last week.

I'm attending the gym five days a week, therefore, I have to establish a daily time schedule to get everything accomplished. This may mean posting every-other-day until I get the new routine established.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9