Sunday, March 09, 2014

It's Daylight Savings Time Again

Daylight savings time began this morning at 2:00 am, when the clocks were sit ahead one hour. Fortunately, I have only two clocks I need to sit ahead. One of the clocks is on the electric range, I sit it ahead last night. The other is on the microwave and I have not touched it. I may not sit that clock ahead because it takes me about five or six minutes to do it when I remember how.

I never look at the clock on the microwave. When I want to know the time I check my cellphone or one of the computers. The time on those are automatically set ahead either when I turn them on (the computers) or whenever the cellphone automatically jumps ahead.

Every year, at this time, my sense of time is messed up for about a week because of the change. This forces me to check the time more often to make sure I am not late for an appointment. This year I have my gym time to consider as well as doctor's appointments, all though I have only one of those this week. I have two morning classes and two afternoon classes at the gym. My goal is to get down to 180 pounds, which is the weight on my drivers license.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9