Saturday, November 23, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 23: Update on NaNoWriMo Word Count and Midnight in Suburbia

NaNoWriMo Day 22 Word Count = 0
Sunset in Suburbia Chapters I have to word on = Chapter 21, 22, and 23
Total Word Count To Date = 36,818
Percentage of 50,000 Word Goal = 73%

On a rainy day in Vegas
When outside activity gets me wet
The only thing I can do
Is remain indoors and write.

I don't know how many chapters I will finish today. I don't know if I can remain up all night and write. I thought I would be able to stay up all night Thursday night, but that turned out to be impossible. I hope I can remain awake all night tonight and tomorrow night; however, that may be difficult.

 I do know that I need to make a fresh carafe of coffee and fix me something to eat. I need to fix me something a little more substantial then cookies (I have a package of chocolate cookies), so I will put some milk and cold cereal in a microwaveable container and heat it some so that I can have hot cereal on this chilly rainy Saturday. I still have eggs in the refrigerator and some whole potatoes I can fix for lunch. The only problem with being by myself is that I have to interrupt my writing to fix me something to eat.


Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9