Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Thoughts on Blog Entries

I realized this week that if I do not make a blog entry of a morning then it is almost impossible to make one in the evening. In Las Vegas’ triple digit temperatures it gets too hot in the afternoon for me to turn on the computers. The temperatures do not cool down until about 7:30 or 8:00 PM and by that time; I am ready to go to bed.

These are reasons and I have to figure out a way to work around the problem. I have to admit that I have not done a good job working around it this last week. Perhaps I am worrying too much. I have a tendency to worry or rather to obsess over an issue.

I think I need to relax. I think I need to write what I can write and not worry about anything else. There is nothing wrong with posting every-other-day, which are about four posts a week. I know that I should be satisfied with doing that, but for some reason I am not.

I am beginning to wonder if this post makes any sense at all. My thoughts are scattered and that does not contribute to a good post. A good post should focus on one issue and not ramble. Since I am beginning to ramble, I am going to post this and do another activity.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9