Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday a Writer's Gratitude list

Today, Thursday, February 14, 2013 I am grateful for...
  1. the sunny 64 degree temperatures in Las Vegas because I do not have to wear a heavy coat while I am loading boxes for the storage unit in my car;
  2. You Tube videos that make my short work breaks a pleasant experience;
  3. the birds that were singing in my pine tree this morning;
  4. empty laundry baskets that I can use to put bedlinen and other items in to take to the storage unit;
  5. a four door car because it is easy to load and unload;
  6. the wind blowing through the olive and oak trees that grow in this neighborhood;
  7. that I finished a 300 word flash fiction story for a writing contest on writing.com;
  8. the idea for a short short story that got while putting boxes in the storage unit yesterday;
  9. the microwave oven I use to heat up leftover coffee;
  10. double cornbread made by mixing a can of sweet corn with cornbread mix;
the olive tree waves
encouraging passer-by's
and the dogs they walk

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9