Sunday, September 23, 2012

My new computer - Part 1

I love my new computer because I can watch videos without  dealing with buffering. I bought my old computer several years ago when I had a dial-up modem and before high definition television. When high definition television came in my old T.V. was not equipped to handle it, so I had the choice of buying a new T.V. or bundling my phone, internet, and television services. Since it was cheaper to bundle the services then to buy a new television, I bundled the services and chose a Direct Service Link plus Satellite service through the phone company.

That was all right for a while, but then I decided it would be more economical to go with the cable company. I now had a cable modem, which was truly high speed. The problem was that I still had my old computer. I had a high speed modem and a low speed computer, as a results, I encountered buffering when it came to watching videos. I now have a high speed computer with a high speed modem.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Benita Bolland said...

    I, too, have cable Internet because it’s faster than phone company Internet nowadays. I’m glad you’re enjoying the capabilities of an HD monitor with a high-powered CPU. No more waiting for the entire video to load before you can enjoy it! I actually enjoy watching my favorite shows on the computer now more than on the TV.

    12:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9