Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday at last

After a long and stressful week it is Friday at last. I am looking forward to the change of pace and sitting up my writing goals for the coming week. I should also consider my goals for October, but that is a little over seven days away and right now I can only focus on a week at a time. Since next week is the last week in September it will be busy and stressful if I allow worry into my life.

I have too much to do to worry. If I worry then I will not accomplish any writing much less anything else. I think that is why I did not accomplish much this week because of worry; I can change my worry habit, but it takes work and focus. If I focus on the task at hand whether it is writing a blog entry or doing the laundry I worry less.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9