Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday: I answered the house phone


We have two phones, a cell phone and a landline. I normally do not answer the phone connected to landline. It is in the breakfast room, so unless I am in that room or the kitchen I cannot get to it before the caller hangs up or leaves a message.

This morning, I went into the breakfast room to pour myself another cup of coffee. The phone ring and I answered it. I am thankful I did because it was Big Brothers and Big Sisters requesting donations of clothing. There are many nice dresses, which no longer fit either my mother or me taking up closet space. Now I have some place for them to go and all I have to do is fold them up and put them in a box.

An empty closet
Now I can buy some new clothes
Gratitude abounds

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9