Saturday, February 04, 2012

Weekly Writer’s Quote: Write Something

“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”’
~ Ben Franklin

That quote emphasizes what every blogger and tweeter across the planet is attempting to accomplish. At this moment, I am so physically exhausted that the only thing I can do is write. Therefore, I am going to write.

I like writing for two reasons. First, it lets me express my opinion. Second, it gives me a chance to rest between household tasks and today I have a great deal to do. I still have a load of clothes in the washer that I have to hang on the drying rack, because I do not have an electric dryer and it is extremely tiring to take them outside to the clothesline.

I am probably getting off topic, which I should not do when composing a blog entry. My only explanation is that I have to split my attention between my mother and this entry. Mom needs assistance to do anything and I am the only one in Las Vegas to help her on the weekends. I have to post this entry now, because I hear Mom crying, so I have to go see if I can solve the problem.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9