Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Leftover macaroni and cheese

Yesterday’s dinner
A crock-pot of mac and cheese
Fixed for two people

I cannot cook for two people. When I cook, I fix enough to feed the crew of an aircraft carrier. At least it seems that way. Mom eats breakfast, lunch, and snacks at the daycare center five days a week and supper here. Two days she eats all three meals and several snacks here. I eat three meals at home seven days a week; I rarely go out for breakfast or lunch. I still cook for four or five people.

I can make smaller portions with several different foods, however, macaroni and cheese it not one of those foods. Apparently, the only way I know how to fix homemade mac and cheese is in a crock-pot, which means I have two or three days of leftover macaroni and cheese.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9