Friday, May 06, 2011

Friday at last

Las Vegas warms up
The days are growing longer
At last it’s Friday

The first week in May is almost over. My mother is in a rehabilitation hospital, where she has two therapists, every day physical and speech therapist work with her. Mom is getting more exercise, all though I am not sure that her memory is improving.

It is warming up in Las Vegas. Yesterday the temperature in the house rose to 83 degrees. I have the thermostat set at 85, but I think I may have to lower it to 83 because it seemed a little warm in the house yesterday evening. I would prefer to hold that decision until Mom comes home.

Mom is extremely sensitive to the cold and I do not know if she will get cold with the air on. I would prefer to turn the thermostat down to 79 or 80 degrees, but feels those temperatures are too cold for her, so I have to keep the temperatures up so that Mom does not get cold. Since I am not sure when the doctor will release Mom, I will keep the thermostat set where it is because I do not want to get used to a cooler temperature when I have to turn it up later.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9