Thursday, December 09, 2010

Writing in a warm house

I scraped together enough money to get the heat pump fixed. The techs came yesterday and spent two hours fixing the unit. I now have heat in the house. It is nice to write in a warm house again.

I can write in a cold house, but it is distracting when you are cold. I wore three or four layers of clothing and I was still cold. I am not sure yet how I am going to use this experience in my writing, but I will use it in some way.

Getting the heat fixed was less then I originally thought, but the cost still put a dent in this month’s budget. I have to raise the money for some prescriptions this week, but I have some recyclable items to sell and a couple of accounts to check online. I find some money somewhere; I just do not know where it will come from at this point.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9