Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I need an international holiday vacation

I need a vacation. I need to take a winter holiday and visit another country. Since I have ancestors from Scotland, Ireland, and England, I would enjoy going to one of those countries. In fact, the more I think about Scotland the more I want to visit that country. I want to see a Scottish castle and hear bagpipes echoing through the rugged mountains.

I think I would like to visit the Southern highland of Scotland. I want to take my mother and my nieces with me. My mother would like to see the Northern highlands, while my nieces want to see Edinburgh and South-West Scotland, so I would have to pick some place that everyone could enjoy.

Maybe I should choose a caravan park. I am sure we would all enjoy this type of holiday. I have not taken a vacation in several years because I do not like to travel alone. I enjoy family vacations and holidays. I think this comes from my childhood.

I remember the caravan holidays from my childhood. My grandfather and my cousins' parents would take us to lakes where we camped out. I enjoyed those vacations because we took them as a family and everyone had a good time. I think a vacation at a caravan park in Scotland would be fun especially if I could visit a castle.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9