Thursday, September 23, 2010

I have a working printer I am a happy writer

I finally fixed my printer. I put two new cartridges in and it works. This experience has taught me that when I buying printer cartridges to buy both colored and black ink. No matter what the message tells me, from this day forward I will replace both cartridges. I am a writer and I cannot afford to have a printer that does not work.

I am a happy writer because my printer works. I still cannot print more then one page at a time, but that is a minor inconvenience. I can deal with this little irritation. True it takes several hours to print a large document, but I will deal with that when the time come. As long as I can print, the time it takes does not matter. Eventually, I will have to figure out how to solve that problem, but for now, I can print and I am happy.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9