Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday is trash collection day in my neighborhood

Plastic trashcans wait
For the garbage trucks to come
The sun climbs higher

I rolled the trashcan to the curb when I went outside to pick up the morning paper. The large plastic trashcan was only half-full; however, I cleaned out the fridge this week and the garbage was beginning to smell. The plastic trash receptacle has a lid so the smell was not spreading in the garage, I could smell it every time I opened it to put in another bag of trash.

I wish someone made an air freshener for trashcans, something that I could spray or place inside the can to make it smell better. Perhaps an odor eliminator that would get rid of the smell of spoiled food or used cat litter. I think something like that would sell even in the present economy.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9