Monday, September 20, 2010

I am looking for modern bedroom furniture

I have a three-bedroom house, but I can only use two bedrooms because I do not have furniture for the third bedroom. Right now, the third bedroom is a junk room, but not for long. I am cleaning out that room before the end of 2010. Once the room is empty of all the stuff that is cluttering my life I have to fill it with furniture.

I once considered making that room into an office; I no longer consider an office in that room either feasible or desirable. Making it into a bedroom rather then a junk room or an office makes more sense. Especially with the economy the way, it is today. If I make the spare room into a bedroom, then I can rent it out. In addition, if I have to have someone stay with my mother overnight or for several days, I have a room for that person to sleep.

Therefore, I am looking for Modern Bedroom Furniture. I want a modern bedroom set that is beautiful and comfortable. I want a modern bedroom suite that looks good in the room and matches the furniture in the rest of the house. I think a platform bed would look nice that that room, I know this type of bed is comfortable.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9