Friday, June 04, 2010

Treats for Cats

I am looking for treats for my cats. I want something I can give them while I am playing with them. I want something that they will enjoy as much as they enjoy their playtime. I want something that will make my senior cats come running when they see me take the treat container out of the kitchen cupboard.

I am looking for a cat treat that is natural and contains no artificial flavors, but with added vitamins and minerals. My cats are extremely particular when it comes to treats and they will not eat just anything I bring home from the grocery or pet supply store.

The flavors my cats like are tuna, salmon, turkey, chicken, and beef. When I buy treats for cats, I read the labels. I want a treat that is low in calories, because my three indoor senior cats do not get very much exercise. I also look for treats that help keep tartar under control.

My cats (Midnight, Prince, and Beauty) look forward to their playtime and treats. They know when I bring home a new bag of treats and they will not let me rest until I give them each a treat. I know immediately if they like the treat because they ask for more.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9