Saturday, May 22, 2010

Reviewing the past week

It is Saturday, May 22, 2010, the end of good and a bad week. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I spent approximately eight hours each day in a paid training class. On Tuesday, I came home and found my mother has lost her hearing aid. It fell out of her ear when she lay down on the couch. Thursday, we took the hearing aid back and the docotor ordered her a larger hearing aid, which we will pick up next week.

On Friday, I went to the pharmacy to pick up one of Mom's medications. When I came home, I found one of the cats had died. I took his body to the animal shelter to let them cremate Spot. Next week I am taking the other cats to the vet for their shots and senior wellness exams.

I am starting a series of form poems about all the animals, mostly cats and dogs; I have encountered in my 63 years of life. I think poems are the best way to remember pets, at least for me.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9