Saturday, May 15, 2010

Twenty-Seven Form Poems in Nine Weeks

One more week to go in the Poetry in Motion challenge on writing.com, then I can begin discussing the forms. I want to include a new example of the form I am writing about in my blog entry. Some of the forms I am working with are difficult, so it takes a while to write the poem.

The forms I worked with this week are
  1. Jánakú
  2. Onzain Neerlandaise (New)
  3. The Grossblank and Iambic Hexameter
and the poems I wrote are found in Poetry in Motion Poems when you Visit My Portfolio @ Writing.Com. The other blog entries in this series are Eighteen Form Poems in Six Weeks, Twenty-one form Poems in Seven Weeks, and Twenty-four Form Poems in Eight Weeks.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9