Thursday, May 06, 2010

I am Considering Exterior Shutters

Some of the houses in my neighborhood have exterior shutters. Whenever I pass those houses, I slow down so that I can get a better look at them. The houses exterior shutters look beautiful. The shutters give them a traditional appearance. I love the look that external shutter give a house, so I am consider shutters for my own home.

The majority of houses in my neighborhood are one-story houses and about two or three of them have exterior shutter. Until I saw those houses, I did consider putting shutter on my house because it is a single story house. However, since seeing the single story houses with exterior shutters, I have decided that shutters would look just as good on my house as they do my neighbors houses.

I am looking to put vinyl shutters on my house, because I think they would be easy to care for and last for a long time. I want an exterior shutter that is sturdy and beautiful at the same time. I want a shutter that will stand up under the extremes of weather in this area of the country.

I want almond colored exterior shutters because they match the color of my house. I want vinyl shutters because they resist fading, are easy to maintain and easy to keep clean.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9