Monday, April 05, 2010

I am not a happy camper

I am going to attempt to make this blog entry directly into the blog. I am not sure how well it will work since my browser is acting up. That is why I am not a happy camper. Actually, in this case I am not a happy surfer.

I attempt to access a website and it takes the browser several minutes to get me there. Sometimes if I place the curse into the address window and pressing return helps, but not all the time. Sometimes I get an error message or the gate times out. In either case, I have to start all over again. While I was typing this entry, I got the message there was a problems saving it, so I attempted to save again and it worked.

In addition, to the slowness I am having difficulties tab browser. I enjoy tab browsing when my browser does it properly. Sometimes the browser works fine, but that is rare. This situation began occurring about a week ago. I do not know what is causing the problem I just want it fixed. I just love technology when it works properly. I am going to end this entry, while there is still a chance that I can post it properly.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9