Thursday, March 25, 2010

Technical issues

I have encounterws technical issues for the past three or four days. I encounter difficulties surfing and accessing website. I am not sure what the problem is, but it makes surfing and posting hard. When I click on a link it takes several minutes to get onto the website and sometimes I have to click the link several times before I get to my destination.

Today I did three different virus scans on my computer. The only problems they identified were tracking cookies. After the last virus scan, I deleted the cookies and history on my browser. That seemed to help quite a bit; however, I still have some issues with slow access. Eventually, I will solve the problems, in the mean time, I think I will let the browser delete the cookies and history each time I closes my browser.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9