Monday, October 12, 2009

I still have to read Sunday’s newspaper

Sunday we were gone almost all day. When we arrived back home, I put the food we brought back with us in the fridge. I then sit down on the couch to say prayers and dozed off. When I woke up, I had the virus scan to run and an edition of a fantasy newsletter to complete.

I don't know why I didn't read the newspaper while the virus scan was running. I didn't make any coffee yesterday evening. Perhaps that is why I didn't read the paper, I don't like to read the paper without a cup of coffee. I know that sounds odd, but that's the only reason I can find for not reading yesterday's paper.

I think I'll make a pot of coffee, find me something to eat, and read Sunday's paper. I know there are coupons in it I can use. I also want to see if there are any interesting news articles. I have a lot of writing and housework to do today. I also have to pick up a prescription this afternoon.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9