Sunday, September 06, 2009

Warm Summer Afternoons in Las Vegas

Afternoons have been nice lately. Sometimes we have clouds and sometimes it's clear. This afternoon it was warm not hot. This morning I did a load of laundry and hung them out. I didn't get the cloths in until mid afternoon. Usually the weather is hot, but this afternoon it was warm.

Las Vegas summer
warm September afternoons
locals celebrate.

I'm looking forward to Labor Day, I'm not sure why because I won't take it off. Holiday or not I still have laundry to wash and floors to mop. I still have stories and poems to write and submit. I'll probably take of September 13, Grandparents' Day. Mom and I haven't been out in a long time. My mother is a Great Grandmother, so I think we'll go somewhere and have ice creams to celebrate.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9