Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Morning writing becoming difficult

Fidál (Grace), 1 ‘Izzat (Might), 166 BE – Tuesday, September 8, 2009 about 8:56 AM Pacific Time

Morning writing is becoming difficult and I am beginning a new 19-day period of goal achievement. I did OK with the word count the last nineteen days; true I didn't make the goal everyday, but I did make it the majority of time. I exceed the goals several days in a row.

I encountered many interruptions lately, which is not an excuse for lack of achievement. The interruptions are going to continue these nineteen days. They may even increase, so I think I'll plan writing sessions for five or ten minutes at a time. That way the interruptions are included and if I can write longer I will.

I have looked at the deadlines and included the deadlines on my "To Do List". Most of the deadlines are next week. There are two exceptions, one deadline is September 9 and the other is September 12. After that the closest is September 15 and September 24, so working five or ten minutes at a time should complete everything I know I about. I will deal with any unknowns as they occur.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9