Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Daily Writing Challenges

Two days left before I set my next group of nineteen-day goal. Two days before I know how well I did on the present set of nineteen-day goals. I am not going to change the goals very much, all though I am adding one item to the writing goals. I am participating in a writing challenge on writing.com.

The challenge requires two writing task each day, which I post to a book item in my portfolio before midnight of the day assigned. This means I have to post them before 9:00 PM Pacific Time. I posted the July 28 task bout 7:00 PM yesterday and am working on today's task now.

One of the challenges is a poem and the other is to get to know the other participants in the present challenge and past challenges. I came up with an e-mail interview last night and sent it to some of the participants, but I have not heard back yet. In the meant time, I am going to post the questions and the e-mail message into the book I am using for that.

My next post on this subject will contain a link to my portfolio. I am going to put the challenge book item under "Featured Items" in my portfolio so readers can access it easily. Right now, anyone wanting to look at it must go to "Contest Submissions" because I have not updated "Map of my Port" yet. I am posting the e-mail message and question in that book this morning and then I think I will get another cup of coffee and work on the poem for the other part of the challenge. I will write more on this challenge in a later blog entry.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9