Saturday, July 26, 2008

Early Voting Starts Today in Nevada

The primary eleection is scheduled for Tuesday, August 12, 2008, but early votes starts today. Early voting in the primary election occurs between Saturday, July 26 and Friday, August 8, 2008. There are several early voting sites across the Las Vegas valley. Some of those sites are in supermarkets and some in trailers at various locations. I heard on the news the other night that they expect about half the eligible voters to vote early.

My mother and I are both going to vote early. The official sample ballot arrived yesterday, so I am going to set down with it this afternoon sometime. I will look at both the candidates and any questions on the ballet. Then I will mark my sample ballet, so that when I go to one of the early voting sites I can get through quickly. If I get through quickly, I will not hold the line up and I can get on with my day.

We vote early every year. I vote early because I work the polls on August 12. My mother votes early because she does not drive and goes with me when I early vote.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9