Friday, March 14, 2008

5000 Questions Survey - Questions 201 to 225

Jalál (Glory), 14 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 164 B.E. –Friday, March 14, 2008 about 9:53 PM PST

201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice. caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin

Interesting question with a lot of assumption. Of course in situations like this one would not get a choice. All though I must admit that that sounds like a good plot for a short story. Especially if the character had difficulty making up his or her mind. My concept of the next world and where the soul goes after the body dies does not include reincarnation as an option. Therefore I am not going to put them in any order.

202. What do you feel unworthy of?

I feel unworthy of a lot of things. It normally depends on what is going on in my life and whether or not I am in a good mood and not depressed or in a bad mood and am depressed. However, at this point in my life I feel unworthy of the my prayers being answered. I know that sounds odd, but at this specific moment in time that is what I feel unworthy of.

203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?

I would rather be remember as having done something for humanity.

204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?

Intuition because my intuition or gut feeling has kept me safe on a number of occasions.

205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?

Since my best friend is my mother, I would visit my best friend first.

206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?

No, the universe revolves around the laws of God.

207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?

This is another interesting question, which reminds me of an old saying. "If wishes were fishes everyone would eat." That is as close to an answer to this question that anyone is getting.

208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?

Since I have not read, listened or been introduced to every poet that is alive today I cannot possible answer this question. My favorite living poet depends on my mood at the time I am reading his or her poem or listening to the poet read.

209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?

I am not yet 90 years old so I do not know what my favorite song of the 90's is yet.

210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?

Y of course. I like to ask why so I would be the letter Y.

211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?

This is a big universe and according to science it is expanding. That being the case each of these creatures must exist somewhere in the big, beautiful and expanding universe.

212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?

I want to be friends with people that I think are nice. What makes a person nice? That is a question that cannot be answered easily.

213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?

This type of thing is not fun.

214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?

Yes and it was not logical. I did not think the movie had a plot.

215. What is your favorite line from a movie?

I do not have a favorite line from a movie.

216. What's your favorite video game?

My favorite computer game is Free Cell.

217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?

This is another one of those interesting questions that would make a good plot for a story or a novel. That is as close to an answer as anyone is getting tonight.

218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?

This too shall pass.

219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?

I really do not care who read my diary. I write a blog not a diary. I stopped keeping a diary when I was in grade school.

220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?

It depends on my mood and the time of year. In winter I like a hot buble bath, but in summer a shower is better.

221. Are you allergic to anything?

Latex and MSG.

222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?

The first one because that is the only one I ever saw or intend to see.

223. What is your favorite fast food?

Fat Burger

224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?

Leave town and never call me on the phone.

225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?

This is another one of those things that does not sound like fun, so the answer is no.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9