Sunday, November 05, 2006

One Month

2 Qudrat 163 B.E. - November 5, 2006

It’s been exactly one month since I posted to this blog. In that month I’ve completed the book Three Meditations on the Eve of November 4th by A. Q. Faizi. Begin reading PoemCrazy by Susan Goldsmith Wolldrige, The Tabernacle of Unity: Baha’u’llah’s Responses to Manikchi Sahib and Other Writings, and Poetry of the Spirit: An Original Anthology of Insightful Poems Edited by Alan Jacobs.

OK, three books may sound like too many to read at one time, but The Tabernacle of Unity and PoemCrazy are both small book that I can carry in my purse. The Tabernacle of Unity is sacred scripture and PoemCrazy is a book on writing poems that contains poetic exercises. Poetry of the Spirit is thick and big, much too big to carry with me so it is on my bedside table and I read it when I can’t sleep.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9