Monday, December 21, 2015

Writing Motivation Monday: Birthday Inspires Writing

On Thursday, December 24, I will be 69 years old. My upcoming birthday has inspired me to review my writing and my life. I looked back over the entries in this blog and realized that I have gotten away from the theme. Writing was the original theme, but in the past couple of years I have gotten away from that focus. Therefore, I have decided to refocus on the theme and compose blog entries on the aspect of writing. I will continue to attempt to make an entry every other day. I will continue to post ads because I think composing ads is an aspect of writing.


Daily Blog Themes
for this blog

Sunday: Sunday Writing Speculations
Monday: Writing Motivation Monday
Tuesday: Tuesday's Writing List
Wednesday: Writing Website Wednesday
Thursday: Thursday's Writing Research Topic
Friday: Poetry Form Friday
Saturday: Writing Success Saturday

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9