Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday Morning Writing Thoughts

It's Monday again!
The beginning of another week of chilly temperatures.
The first  full day of winter.

It's Monday again!
There are nine days left  in 2014.
There are two days left  before I turn 68.
There are three days left until Christmas.
I don't have to buy Christmas presents.
I don't  have to sing Christmas songs.
I don't have decorate my apartment.
I can wish everyone Happy Holidays
because I don't celebrate Christmas.

It's Monday again!
I have to plan my writing week.
I have to post Facebook status updates.
I have to take out the trash.
I have to visit my sister in the hospital.
I have to make my own breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
What else do I have to do?

It's Monday again!
I want to write a free verse poem
about my birthday and the New Year of 2015.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9