Sunday, November 30, 2014

Still Working on my NaNoWriMo Novel

I am still working on my NaNoWriMo novel. I have one chapter left to write. I have 601 words left to write. I am going to finish the word count, but I am not going to finish the novel. At least, I do not think I will finish the novel today because I have just gotten the characters to the place where the novel will end. I have to get them into the caverns where the item they are looking for is located.

Once the characters are in the caverns then they have to find the item, and use it for its intended purpose. Even then I am not sure if the story will be finished because I have some loose ends to tie up or I have to write a second book on this subject and make it a series. I have to get back to writing after I get me another cup of coffee and decided how I want to fix my omelet for breakfast today.My break is over, so I am going to post this and get back to work on Mark of the Blue Wolf.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9