Friday, August 09, 2013

Friday's poetic Thoughts on Writing

A funny Friday?
It is too early to say.
I am depressed anyway.

Funny Friday is a weekly blog prompt when the official version of the 30-Day Blogging Challenge is held on writing.com. The next official version of the Challenge will occur in September, so the only blogging prompts I am receiving are from the Blogging Circle of Friends. The Blogging Circle of Friends is also a writing.com group.

The goal is to write
Two thousand words a day
There must be a way.

I wrote that little poem last night or early this morning before I went to bed, which is actually my couch since I do not have a real bed. Even when I had a real bed I could not sleep in it because it enhanced my back pain. At least, sleeping on the couch does not cause my back to hurt.

When is the best time to write,
I wander as I look into the night;
I think of tomorrow
The mourning dove's sorrow
And I remember the nightingale's plight
As I listen to the neighbors' cats fight.



Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9