Sunday, June 02, 2013

Writing is a matter of focus

Writing is a matter of focus, which I am having difficulty with this morning. I am not sure what is causing the problem. I have not been eating properly for the past week, so that could be the cause. This morning, I am fixing pasta with some type of vegetables and cheese. I hope that solves the problem with my focus and wandering mind.

My thoughts are scattered, so this entry may not be coherent. I am composing the entry anyway because I seem to be able to focus a little better if I write. I have already composed entries for my writing.com blog and Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from her Cocoon. The entry for Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from her Cocoon was supposed to be for this blog, but my lack of focus caused me to click on the other blog and I started writing without noticing.

I have drink three or four cups of coffee this morning. The coffee helped a little, but not as much as I would have liked. My only other option is to eat something and see if that helps. I have two stories I need to finish and lack of focus is not helping me finish them. The deadlines for the stories are Wednesday and Thursday of this week, so I have to work on them focus or not. I am going to attempt to post this now and hope I do not have to edit it three times before I finally get it posted.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9