Saturday, September 24, 2011

I am looking for an online auction

I am looking for an online auction site. I want a site where the bids go up $0.01 or $0.02 at a time. The site I am looking for has to be easy to use, with the latest technological items. I have to update my technology, but it is difficult for me to get out of the house for more then a couple of hours at a time. When I go shopping, it takes me longer then two hours. Therefore, I have to go online to do almost everything.

I am looking for an online auction site that is simple and easy to use. One that explains the step by step process of bidding and paying for the item. I also want a site where I can find the item if I loose the bid. I also want a site that has promotions, free shipping, and offers cash back.

I am looking for an online auction site like dealfun.com. I want a site that has variety of technological items like cameras, and smart phones for example. I want an online auction site that offers gift cards, jewelry, rechargeable batteries, clothing items, and camera cases.

I am looking for an online auction site that is easy to use and offers a variety of items. Because it is easier for me to shop online, I want an online auction site that is easy to use.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9