Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Nap

I got extremely tired this morning, so I sit down on the couch and went to sleep. All right, I know that going to sleep on the couch is not a good idea, but I was so tired that I went to sleep almost as soon as I sit down. This is not the first time this has happened. This happens about once or twice a month.

I had a dream and in the dream, a neighbor gave me some money. I do not know how much money he gave me because I put it in my pocket as soon as he gave it too me. I said thank you and he left. This just another interesting dream I experienced while dozing on the couch.

I always have interesting dreams when I sit up and sleep on the couch. In fact, the dreams that occur when I am sitting up on the couch dozing are more interesting then the dreams I have lying down. Perhaps I should incorporate this into one of my short stories.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9