Saturday, September 11, 2010

An Interesting day for Writing

I have to admit the only writing I accomplished today was blog entries. My morning consisted of one interruption after another. This afternoon, I had to take one of the cats to the Vet. The cat, Beauty, came into the living room meowing. She would not stop meowing even when I stroked her, so I knew something was wrong. I called the Vet and made an appointment for 2:00 PM and we took her into the office. The Vet checked her out and took care of the problem.

Beauty had a claw growing into her pads, so the Vet removed it. In addition, she had an ear infection. She is at home now, but I have to put ear drops in her ears every twenty-four hours. I am also going to have to keep an eye on her feet.

Mom was upset when we went to the Vet because she thought that Beauty would not be coming back home.  Mom is happy and sitting on the couch with Beauty, they are both dozing. There are some days when the only thing a writer accomplish is interruptions

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9