Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Cook therefore I am

I enjoy cooking. I enjoy experimenting with spices. I enjoy writing poetry. I enjoy experimenting with poetry forms.

The enjoyment of cooking comes from Grandma Newland, who loved to cook from scratch. I use prepared mixes sometimes and sometimes I cook from scratch. However, I always experiment with spices and ninety-nine percent of the time, my experiment works out and the food tastes good. I eat whatever I cook, so if the food does not taste good; I eat it any way.

Grandma liked to cook
Grandma enjoyed housework
I enjoy cooking

I do not know which side of my family the creative writing comes from, I know I like writing poetry and experimenting with poetry forms.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9