Thursday, December 03, 2009

Freeze Warning for the Las Vegas area

Autumn has finally arrived in the Las Vegas area. There is a freeze warning in effect for the next couple of mornings. According to the weather e-mail I receive we have the best chance of a freeze on Friday night or Saturday morning.

I would be happy if it waited until Saturday or later to freeze. However, neither mother nature or Jack Frost cares what make me happy. I have heating and a new thermostat, so the central heating unit should turn off when the desired temperature is reached. The problem is that in order to keep the power bill down, I have to set the temperature lower then what I would actually like. This means putting on long sleeved blouses and sweaters.

I think I have two sweater and two long sleeved blouses. I'm going to have to check in my sweater drawer to see what I do have. I know I have two sweatshirts, but I don't think six warm items is going to work well this winter.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9