Monday, September 14, 2009

I have a new plastic trashcan

I have a new plastic trashcan sitting on the back patio. I haven't used it yet. I haven't put trash in it or rolled it to the curb on either Wednesday or Saturday. Why haven't I used? Why is it still on the patio waiting for trash? Those are interesting questions, I'm not sure I can answer them.

A trashcan is intended to hold trash and garbage. A trashcan is intended to be pushed to the curb on trash pick up day. In my neighborhood, the garbage trucks make their rounds on Wednesday and Saturday. Why haven't I used the new trashcan? This is a question I need to explore in my off line journal.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9