Monday, August 03, 2009

I have a word count goal for each of my blogs

I am determined to make the minimum word count each day; however, I'm getting weary of the slow Internet connection. My connection slows down somewhere between 11:00 AM and Noon, so I like to make most of my entries in the morning or in the evening.

The problem is I also like to do any business I have in the mornings. I don't like driving in the hot afternoon, so I attempt to get any business completed before noon. That's not always possible of course, but that doesn't mean I don't try.

Today I went to the dentist to have another adjustment on my lower plate. I couldn't keep my bottom teeth in while I ate. So I went to the dentist this morning at 8:00 AM, since I was a walk-in, I knew I would have to wait a while. I didn't get out until about 11:30 AM. I came home, fixed me something to eat and sit down on the couch to eat and read the paper. I dozed off, I was so tired I went to sleep sitting up with my teeth in my mouth. Anyway as a result, I'm dealing with a slow Internet connection and more work to do.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9