Thursday, July 13, 2006

How God Speaks To Me

1 Kalimat 163 B.E. – July 13, 2006 A.D.

I hear the voice of God’s Pen in tables of revelation.
The Holy Spirit’s echoes flow through the verses of His Books.
I how could I not have found love’s goal,
when the knowledge floods the world.

God speaks to me every day
in the tests and difficulties I face;
in the whisper of the morning wind
carrying the echoes of bird call.

God speaks
in a multitude of scriptures,
the revelations of His word.

God speaks,
God whispers,
God shouts,
the world moves,
the planet evolves,
civilization advances,
while humanity learns to know and love God.

God speaks to me
in moments of silent refection,
whispers of love flow across my soul.

God speaks to me
shouting over the mundane of daily life,
calling me back to peace and serenity,
when I memorize the prayers
and scriptures
revealed by the Pen of Glory.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9