Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sometimes it is difficult to write in the afternoon

I stare at the screen
and wonder why I cannot think of anything
to write.

This morning, I did not have a problem making an entry in my writing.com blog. I responded to two different prompts without difficulty. This afternoon I am having difficulty composing this entry because I cannot think of a topic. Lack of a writing prompt could be causing this issue; however, I suspect it is more then that because I always have difficulty writing in the afternoon.

A glass of apple juice
does not inspire my muse,
perhaps I need more coffee.

I poured myself a glass of apple juice before turning on the computer. I like to have some type of liquid refreshment while I am writing because it helps me focus and encourages writing ideas. The apple juice is not working. The only thing I can think of when I take a sip is the taste of the apple juice. The juice itself is good, but I do not like the taste. I am not sure that I like apple juice anymore.

Afternoon writing
is becoming more difficulty
perhaps I need a nap.


Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9