Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Midweek Reflections on Writing and Technology

Today's lesson concerns writing and technology, specifically my web browser. I logged into my computer so that I could make some blog entries. I need to make a short entry to go with a video, but when I checked the entries I composed yesterday I found that I could not view the videos. It turns out that I needed to update my browser.

I have suspect for a will that there was a problem; however, since the only time I got an error message was when I checked one of my e-mail accounts I ignored the issue. This morning I could not ignore it anymore because I could not view the videos either those posted on my blog or those on the website that gave me access to the videos. The browser and everything that goes along with it is updated and I can get on with writing and posting.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9