Monday, September 05, 2011

The First Monday in September

It is Labor Day. It is a holiday, so Mom stays home from the adult daycare center. I managed to convince her to take two of her morning pills. It should be easier to get her to take the other two pills after she eats something. Right now Mom is eating her usual bowl of dry cereal without milk. Mom does not seem to like milk on her cereal, so I put the cereal in a bowl and she eats it that way.

It is mostly cloudy this morning. I do not think it will rain; however, I need to go out and make sure I rolled my car windows up just in case I am wrong. The sky may clear as the morning advances it does that sometimes.

Morning sky cloudy
The sun hides its smiling face
A cool Labor Day

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9