Sunday, September 04, 2011

The beginning of a busy week

It is the first Sunday in September. It is the beginning of a busy week. Tomorrow is Labor Day, so Mom will not go to the daycare center because the center is closed. Today we ate pizza for lunch, but I am not sure what to fix Mom tomorrow.

Then the next four days, I will spend driving across town on business. My life sounds boring. I need to do something different. I need to get out of my rut. It is not impossible to write in a rut, but it is difficult. The only view I have is the view from my living room window. I need a different view I need an office.

I have a spare room, so I could set up an office in there, which I could set up as an office. However, I need to be in the main part of the house when Mom is home. Even if Mom is asleep in her bedroom, I have to remain in a room where I can hear her cries at night. I have to leave my office in the living room so that I can hear Mom in the bedroom; therefore, having an office in which I can close a door is not a good idea. My office stays in the living room. The one thing going for the spare room is that it has a nice view of the backyard.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9