Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An awespacious morning in Las Vegas

I admit that it does not take much to make me happy any more. This morning I am happy because my virus diction program found no infections when it scans my computer this morning. For the past twelve months, it has found, removed, and healed over ten warnings each day; however, when it finished today it gave the message “No infection was found during the scan.”

The only difference between today and the past twelve months is that I downloaded a new browser. I suppose that could have something to do with finding no warnings. I know this browser is faster then my old one, I will continue to scan my computer for viruses and other irritations.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9