Sunday, April 01, 2007

Reasons

12 Baha 164 B.E. – Sunday, April 1, 2007


1

God created humanity to know and love Him.
God’s love reaches us through our love for Him.
The purpose of humanity is to carry forward an ever-advancing civilization.
The purpose of the individual is to know and love God.
The purpose of God revealing Himself through His Manifestations is to help us know and love Him.
Knowledge of God helps us reflect divine attributes.
Tests and difficulties polish the soul’s mirror so the individual can reflect divine attributes.

2

Beloved,
thank you for giving me reason to love you,
and to love humanity.

3

The reasons we do thing abound,
the Divine essence gives us reasons to live, pray and work,
the focus of our desires reveals the reasons we act the way we do.

4

Beloved,
help me to discover the reasons I act as I do,
the reasons I pray as I do
the reasons I live as I do,
and the reasons I work as I do.

Beloved,
help me to change my reasons
and bring them into accordance with your reasons.

5

The reason the sunrises is to light the world.
The reason God reveals himself is to help humanity achieve His will.
The reason civilization advances is know to God.

6

Beloved,
thank you for allowing me to know and love You,
thank you for revealing Your will to humanity,
thank you for Baha’u’llah,
the Pen of Your Glory,
thank you for the tests that polish the mirror of my soul.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9