Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Faithbook

My faithbook contains the out standing events in my spiritual life. My faithbook contains the picture and memorabilia that are important to me spiritually. My faithbook is a work in progress, it is a scrap book containing pictures, poems, scriptures and my personal spiritual memories.

I have divided my faithbook into sections. It has nineteen sections, one section for each Baha’i Feast. In each section are scriptures, poems and essays about Feast and other aspect of my life that, to someone else, may not seem to have anything to do with the Feast. I start each section with a quote from the Baha’i sacred scriptures. There are other quotes from the scriptures of other religions as well. I put the other quotes in because they speak to me about some aspect of faith or spirituality.

I noticed that I am writing this as if the my faithbook is finished. I am not sure why I decided to write in that way. Maybe it is because when one starts a project one should visualize the project as complete. I know that the voice I am using in this article feels right.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9