Saturday, October 22, 2005

Planning a Chapbook

I’ve been reviewing some of the spiritual and mystic poems I’ve written in the past few years. Some of them I feel need rewriting. The shorter poems I’m going to combine into longer poems. I’ve written several short poems with the same theme that I can combine into longer poems. I’m in the process of creating a chapbook of my mystic poems. I am not sure precisely what to name the chapbook.

I have one chapbook started called the History of the Divine Feminine. I’m not sure how many poems I’ll put in the book. Some of the poems for this chapbook are long poems while others are short. I’m not sure of the type of illustrations, but taking photos that illustrate a poem sounds good.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9